Nextcloud Groupware offers easy-to-use web mail, calendaring and contacts that helps your team get things done quicker and easier.
- 1 CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 200 GB SATA
- 1 CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 500 GB SATA
- 1 CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 1000 GB SATA
Easy access, anywhere
An efficient, modern and easy-to-use web interface for small or large teams. Less distractions and deep integration in other Nextcloud products means more productivity, wherever you are!
An open source, on-premises product. Emails, calendars and contacts are stored on your own infrastructure, without any third party ever gaining access.
Integration into iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux, Outlook, Thunderbird. Simple deployment, configuration and integration lower costs and decrease risk while leveraging your existing IT investment.
Send and receive emails in a breeze
- Multiple accounts with unified inbox
- Easy-to-use folder management
- Supports end-to-end encryption using OpenPGP
Note: Nextcloud Mail is a client for POP or IMAP servers;
Nextcloud does not include a mail server.
Schedule work and meetings online
- Create multiple calendars
- Integrate external calendar resources (WebCal)
- Share your calendars with your team or make them public
Keep your relations organized
- Track birthdays of your contacts
- Share your address books with your team
- Sync your contacts with phones and other devices
Sync Calendars and Contacts
with Microsoft Outlook
With the Outlook CalDav Synchronizer, Outlook users can easily
sync their events, tasks and contacts between Microsoft Outlook
and their Nextcloud server.
Full Outlook synchronization
The CalDAV and CardDAV plugin offers two-way sync for CalDAV calendars and tasks, CardDAV contacts and can also handle the Google native Contacts and Tasks API.
The plugin handles Outlook categories, mapping CalDAV server colors to Outlook category colors and syncing calendars and tasks to the categories. The plugin also handles timezones and recurring events with exceptions and can deal with Outlook custom properties.
The Outlook CalDav Synchronizer supports:
- SSL/TLS, also with self-signed certificates and proxy;
- Auto discovery of calendars and address books;
- Configurable sync time range filter;
- Time-triggered-sync and sync changes from Outlook immediately;
and it can use server settings from an Outlook IMAP/POP3 account profile.
Thanks to the Mozilla Thunderbird Lightning Calendar add-in and the Cardbook Thunderbird Contacts add-in, Nextcloud Groupware integrates great into Thunderbird.
Serving your needs
Nextcloud provides the highest security for protected health information.
Nextcloud has unique features for research and academic institutions.
Media and Advertising
Nextcloud provides easy and efficient collaboration on large files.
Lawyers and Notaries
Nextcloud assures your clients that their documents stay 100% confidential.